Thursday, May 15, 2008

Count The Stars

I was eating a piece of Dove Dark Chocolate earlier. When I unwrapped it, I noticed there was a message in the wrapper. It read "Count the Stars". And it got me thinking ... we live in such a busy world where we are constantly multi-tasking that we never really take the time to smell the roses. I know with myself, working full time, having a family, etc, I know I feel like I need more than 24 hours in a day.
I took part in a Webinar today on Recruiting 2.0 and the same discussion came up. In recruiting, we are constantly multitasking. The whole concept of social networking came up & things are differently now to where they were 5 years ago. With recruiting today there are so many social networks, it's ever changing. More and more recruiters are going on Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Blogging, etc. I just find it extremely interesting how social networking has become to popular and I am sure others do the same.

No comments: